From Tim White, Senior Manager
T.A. Cook (tacook.com)
The key benefit of a digital asset management (DAM) strategy is that an organization can move from descriptive and diagnostic analysis to predictive and prescriptive analysis. Rather than making decisions based on what has happened in the past, it allows the organization to focus on what is going to happen in the future and take defined actions based on automated analysis. Recent studies, though, have shown that ~80% of digital transformation strategies fail to meet their objective and, therefore, never scale beyond their original pilots.
In this whitepaper, industry expert Tim White discusses how digitalizing asset monitoring and creating predictive analytic models is bringing enormous benefits to companies that make the investment.
- How to avoid costly and unnecessary asset repairs.
- How to effectively implement and utilize machine learning and predictive analytics
to improve asset management strategies.
- How to use FMEAs as a guiding document when building the digital strategy for
- How to increase the efficiency of model development and efficacy once deployed.
- How to expand the reach of digital strategy over like-for-like assets and, in turn,
accelerate the transformation process.
- How to increase project transparency and, thus, employee acceptance.