Ergodyne, St. Paul, MN, has announced an expansion of its GloWear high-visibility line of work gear with three new vests that address specific worker needs. Said to provide advanced functionality, the lineup includes two fire-resistant models and a tether vest for working at heights. According to the company, each of these safety vests was designed with a different worker in mind. Notable features range from dual FR compliance and enhanced breathability to fall-harness compatibility and multiple tethering points.
ITEMS IN THE EXPANDED LINEUP INCLUDE:
- Dual certified to NFPA 2112 and NPFA 70E for flash fire and arc flash protection
- Westex by MillikenDH material for easy-breathing, moisture-wicking performance
- Certified to NFPA 70E for arc flash protection
- Solid front (Westex by Milliken DH) with mesh back provides unique combination of storage and breathability
- Dual certified to ANSI/ISEA 121 and ANSI/ISEA 107 for dropped object prevention and high visibility compliance
- D-ring slot on back enables the worker to wear it over a fall protection harness—maintaining full visibility when working at heights
- 20+ tethering points for easy access to tools
- Also available as a kit: 8231TVK includes vest and three Squids tool lanyards for tethering small tools
All items are available on the Ergodyne website.
CLICK HERE to Learn About a Variety of New Ergodyne Products.